loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest

Go down 
+4
Torke
Barf
Prolen
Beerfish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Beerfish

Beerfish

DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest Empty
PostSubject: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 12:12 am

A friend of mine and I have been playing World of Warcraft since its release a couple years ago. We have both seen our share of raiding and know how to act accordingly and seriously when needed. My friend can create an own application if he needs to, but right now he asked me to do his in the same topic as my own for one reason: we're both looking for a guild we can both join.

Beerfish

Name: David

Character name: Beerfish

Important stats: I have been a guild master of several interesting guilds, one even succeeded partly in Karazhan. I had major recruiting problems; finding loyal people who know what they are doing is quite hard these days. Basicly Im tired of have any leading role at all right now, I just wish to have play and have fun.

Spec: Im Fury right now, wielding two interesting Axes (see Armory). I have been a tank for most of my time as a warrior, but got incredibly bored outside raiding hours. I therefore decided to go DPS and I quite like it so far.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Beerfish

Former guild(s): Phew... Thats a rough one. Let me see... I started out a couple years ago in a guild called Elusive. I learned the basics over there, but got kicked out for inactivity. Basicly I got caught up with a lot of things back then and didnt had enough time to play. At one point, time was once again on my side and I decided to join Fist of Retribution. Did a lot of raiding with them. This guild was disbanded after awhile. From that point on I cant really remember in which guilds I participated. Either way, once TBC was released I got a few guilds of my own and gained some Karazhan experience.

Professions: Mining and Engineering (see Armory).

Experience from former raids: Pre-TBC, Post-TBC: Karazhan.

Playtime (When you can raid): Hm, I'm currently attending university. My raiding hours may differ each week, depending on my classes and the amount of work I have to do. I cant really give you any estimate, but lets just say Im able to raid 3-4 nights a week.

A little more information about yourself: My real name is David and I live in the Netherlands. Like I said, I attend university (history). This consumes most of my hours during the day. Im left with time at night and when Im not out with friends, I like to play with my buddy Argonn (the healer) who cant get enough of WoW himself. Im 20 years old and basicly interested in anything related to history (from wars to social life in the consuls of Rome). If you need to know more about me, ask me ingame. Lets move on to my buddy Argonn.

Argonn

(Beerfish doing the typing for Argonn)

Name: Kasper

Character name: Argonn

Important stats: Argonn plays WoW since its release and was basicly responsible for dragging Beerfish into it. He's an experienced and serious player, always aiming for the highest and the best results in raids. He has healing experience (played a pala pre-TBC).

Spec: Currently Shadow to progress in professions and to play PvP. He's willing to grind the best healing gear out there and to switch holy to aid you in your raids.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Argonn

Former guild(s): Argonn has basicly played in every guild I played in post-TBC. Pre-TBC he mainly raided with his paladin; this is where he got his healing experience.

Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring. He's been extremely busy on both of them. (see Armory).

Experience from former raids: Pre-TBC.

Playtime (When you can raid): Argonn is able to play around 3-4 nights a week. He works and is therefore not piled with homework at nights, so this works in your favour. He does have a girlfriend though and she REALLY likes him... ^^

A little more information about yourself: Argonn's real name is Kasper and he's a software developer (quite good at it really). He's been a good friend of mine for over 10 years now and we basicly play WoW together in spare time.

I sincerely hope I gave you enough information about the two of us. I might add two people whom are already members of your guild: Laderbengt and Burret. Laderbengt and I go back awhile. He and I created Tears of the Storm in which we progress quite far into Karazhan if you consider what we dealt with. I would also like to state that I've been level 70 for a long time now and got attuned to Karazhan etc, but Argonn hasnt. He hit 70 a couple days ago and is really doing all he can to get attuned and some proper gear.

We hope to hear from you guys soon!

Beerfish & Argonn.
Back to top Go down
Prolen

Prolen

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 12:39 am

The Netherlands! I say go for it.

But honestly, you two sound like really nice guys and i hope you get recruited.
Back to top Go down
Barf

Barf

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 12:56 am

WTB Dutch people ;)

From what I see, we really need healing players... and gear is not a huge factor in it, so I would definatelly invite the priest.

DPS warriors are also nice... we do need more players for the 25man raids. More DEDICATED players, and you too sure seem too meet up to any expectations I have!

Easily accepted, both of you /w Barfchan, Torke, Meino or Ruffuss for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Torke

Torke

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 1:18 am

Barf wrote:
WTB Dutch people ;)

From what I see, we really need healing players... and gear is not a huge factor in it, so I would definatelly invite the priest.

DPS warriors are also nice... we do need more players for the 25man raids. More DEDICATED players, and you too sure seem too meet up to any expectations I have!

Easily accepted, both of you /w Barfchan, Torke, Meino or Ruffuss for an invite.

Fuck you. I wrote my damn answer for 10 damn minutes and this is what I get?

Amazing, big application - really! I'll start digesting it right away.
Applications say alot about what type of person we're dealing with (see where this is going?) :)

Beerfish wrote:

Basicly Im tired of have any leading role at all right now, I just wish to have play and have fun.

I can relate to that, yeah :)

Beerfish wrote:

...wielding two interesting Axes (see Armory).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Beerfish

I can't really relate to this, but our local MT (bögen) said it was okay. Not too good, but it meets the standard.

Beerfish wrote:

...and I decided to join Fist of Retribution.

I remember those!

Beerfish wrote:

Playtime (When you can raid): blah blah 3-4 nights

Officially, we raid Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays - ~18:30 - 23:00.
Note the OFFICIALLY ;)

--

You're looking good - thanks to your well written application I can see that you're a mature player, which is good!

Onto Argonn!

Beerfish wrote:

Spec: Currently Shadow to progress in professions and to play PvP. He's willing to grind the best healing gear out there and to switch holy to aid you in your raids.
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Argonn

Spec whatever you want. We got a couple of holy priests already, and we're currently gearing up one shadow priest, seeing as I don't really need more gear from Karazhan, and our second shadow priest is in the same boat as me.
TL;DR: Holy might have some gearing up competition, whereas shadow is a walk in the park - I think the guild benefits equally from either spec. Tip would be to get corresponding tailoring set!

Beerfish wrote:

He does have a girlfriend though and she REALLY likes him... ^^

If you give me pics you're guaranteed a spot to every raid for two months! ;)

Beerfish wrote:

Laderbengt and Burret. Laderbengt and I go back awhile

Great seeing as he's a great player!

--

You two seem to need a bit of gearing up...

..And we'll be happy to help since you're the first two international members of loli haet pizza!

Welcome! Throw me a whisper anytime in-game and I'll be right onto ya.
Back to top Go down
Argonn

Argonn

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 10:59 am

Well reading this topic, make the whole introduction part wich i useally start with useless :p

But still i would like to talk some for myself ( Beerfish did a great job )

The responces on out apps are really nice and they give a good xample on how ppl in this guild think about new ppl and how they respond to serious ppl that are trying to get into a nice guild.

Its good to see, compliment to your guys Smile

btw. Posting pictures ( of my girl ) would be something of later states.
if we all talked over msn u could she her in my display picture Wink
Back to top Go down
Burret

Burret

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 12:27 pm

OMg i want nude pics also<3. , welcome btw:)
Back to top Go down
Argonn

Argonn

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 12:29 pm

... i dont even have those pics of her Sad i could deliver some from my ex clown and some HD vids :p .

Nah just kidding ....... on the "deliver" part :p im keeping those private Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 pm

hiya, welcome! ^^

pew pew Smile
Back to top Go down
Oggeman

Oggeman

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 7:00 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAZZAAAAAAAA??!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest   DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

DPS Warrior and Holy/DPS Priest
Page 1 of 1