loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drizes - Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizes

Drizes - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Drizes - Warlock   Drizes - Warlock EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 6:47 pm

Hello!

Name: Jakob

Character name: Drizes

Gear and specc etc: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Drizes (Willing to respecc to whatever if needed)

Former guilds: Played in a karazhan/gruul raiding guild called Seven sins on Vashj (eu) currently in a pvpguild (Deathwish)

Professions: Tailoring 372

Raid Experience: I've done most of the bosses in Kz and both bosses in gruul's lair.

Im able to raid every day from 5pm gametime to late at nights

Info: I'm a 17 years old male from Hudiksvall in sweden. I've played wow since the release and played warlock for about 2 years. I used to be in the same guild as Chefie and Imunadin Pre-tbc. I'm applying to this guild mainly for these reasons:

1. I'm looking for an active raiding guild to make progress with friendly people.
2. I do already know a few guys from the guild that i've played with before.
Back to top Go down
Torke

Torke

Drizes - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drizes - Warlock   Drizes - Warlock EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:34 pm

I'd love an active Destruction Warlock, since we don't have any active Warlocks at the moment, except maybe Chefie.

We don't force specs, but I'd recommend Destruction, if you want to get on my good side - and that means improved shadowbolt and LOTS of crits! :-)

Whisper me, Barfchan or Ruffuss in-game for your invite.
Back to top Go down

Drizes - Warlock
Page 1 of 1