loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Right Brain vs Left Brain

Go down 
+3
Qetesh
Saiyaman
skumgummi
7 posters

right or left?
Right
The Right Brain vs Left Brain Vote_lcap82%The Right Brain vs Left Brain Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Left
The Right Brain vs Left Brain Vote_lcap18%The Right Brain vs Left Brain Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
skumgummi

skumgummi

The Right Brain vs Left Brain Empty
PostSubject: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:11 am

first it was going Clockwise but with a little focus i manage to get it to go anti-clockwise scratch
Back to top Go down
https://lolihaetpizza.forumotion.com
Qetesh

Qetesh

PostSubject: :(   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 2:23 pm

I can only see it going clockwise, so im not good at logic, big suprise,

EDIT: okej weird, for 5 sec it just started turning the other way then it switcht back again thoe Sad
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 6:56 pm

me an' (i'm cool) ruffuss have realised that if you put your hand over her body, so you only see the bottom foot, an' (i'm cool) think for yourselft that when the foot is pointing to the right, you think left, an' (i'm cool) when it points left, you think right... it changes for a while, but when you blink, or lose concentration, it turns back to whatever you see when you just look normaly.
Back to top Go down
Torke

Torke

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 7:21 pm

Saiyaman wrote:
first it was going Clockwise but with a little focus i manage to get it to go anti-clockwise scratch

me too
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 8:31 pm

OMG! i just shake my head to the right, an' (i'm cool) it sitches to that direction! :O
Back to top Go down
Barf

Barf

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 2:30 am

Another thing... which point of the model do you have to focus on in order to reverse her spin? For me, it's the shadow below her feet. I cannot get her to spin anti-clockwise without first having to observe the movement of the shadow (which for me seem to fit in with her body spinning anti-clockwise).
Back to top Go down
Razuke

Razuke

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 6:37 pm

I got it to switch direction for 1 sec >.<
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 2:52 am

Basicly, If you cover her body with your hand, So you just see the foot standing on the ground, you can actually see that it seems like it's switching rotation every second, Left-Right-Left-Right instead of just spinning around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Brain vs Left Brain   The Right Brain vs Left Brain Empty

Back to top Go down

The Right Brain vs Left Brain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
loli haet pizza :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: