loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Current state of afairs

Go down 
+6
Prolen
Imune
skumgummi
Meino
Ruffusss
Beerfish
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

Current state of afairs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:17 am

skumgummi wrote:
i never left for longer then 3 minutes to get my food, and i ate at the computer, i managed to finish it before ppl got back though. It never really mattered to me though, having a nice pause to talk to my friends and stuff wasnt bad though Smile

well im not blaming you in person rather the way it happend in general
and i think we need some raiding rules in the "new" guild
Back to top Go down
https://lolihaetpizza.forumotion.com
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:46 am

skumgummi wrote:
oh btw saiya, can you make a guildbank room on the new forum called "Juancarlos" shop, make me moderator aswell.

its done you can Moderate in your own special forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Argonn

Argonn

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 10:48 am

Well first of all, i share most of the points that beer is bringing out.
Im ( like beerfish ) not a member from the start, but thats no the point in this.

I think its the point of seeing potential in a group of players. We could do so much better if we just filter out the people that dont play for 100% so players that are willing to play 100% can play at there best. And when we play at our best and reach new goals then more ppl will know about it and more ppl will get interested in the guild.

Okay eating during a orgy is not good for a parties spirit ( not even to my HUGE pool of to much positive spirit ). I understand parents want to eat with there kids, my parents will kill me if i was eating behind my computer instead of around the table.

And even beside my parents i have a girl that hates my playing WoW. i had to many fights over it :p but thats my own consern. When i play i want to play with ppl that give themselfs 100%.

I know i dont have the best gear yet, im working on it every weekend. And i have to admid that i feel verry bad about not having good gear for raiding. because bad gear = bad healing = more problems. But feeling bad about it is a good sign it shows that i care about other ppl and not being selfish.

Flaming ppl has always been the worse way of sorting out problems. i know beerfish irl, so i know he can be a little upset about the smallest things. but only because he wants to get the full 100% out of everything like myself. And if some1 was flaming me like hell , i would perma-ignore him. even if it was the GM.

But to the point i thik the guild can do so much better with some rules that ppl need to live by, some wont like this others do. But with rules we ca all go the full 100% in raiding.

-Argonn

btw : Respect my Spiderpig :p
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 11:56 am

Imune wrote:
And i dunno wth he whined so damn much about me i was Prob the best healer and yes i went afk eating but so did meino and Ruffuss why dident he whine on them ? and he have just joined this guild and think he owns it alrdy i think thats pure bs!

so its alright to just go afk becouse you was on the top on healing done?
and what about Meino and Ruffuss did it? just becouse they are an bad example dosent mean you have to follow it!

and once again about Beerfish getting an Officer Promote dont be so Fu#¤ jealous for gods sake. Torke is doing whats best for the guild and right now he think/I as well think that we need Officers like Beerfish that wants to get 100% of the orgy time and at least want some progress. Imune do you really want to be stuck in Karazhan forever? i sure dont! im kinda sick on the slacking attitude.

ps respect for the spiderpig
Back to top Go down
Vobiscum

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:06 pm

Beerfish you got my full support. Even though I'm not so happy joining raids/heroics anymore with my priest, I'll do it if you need me. Appointing you officer is a good move since you got the right attitude to raiding and seems, by reading your post, is acting professional.

Hopefully that can change the attitude within the guild to raiding since most players are going afk during raids, not being prepared with necessary pots, enchants, jewels etc.

Speaking for myself I'm tired of always being prepard while others that actually need more drops than me isn't. The ironi.
Back to top Go down
Argonn

Argonn

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:33 pm

Reading most of these topics i think ppl arnt happy about the current state and the biggest part want to do something about it.

Think thats a good start of something good, but progress has to be made with the entire guild not with some members.

Quote :
Speaking for myself I'm tired of always being prepard while others that actually need more drops than me isn't. The ironi.

I know what u mean, and i think what most ppl think is .... "Its my own buisnes if i bring pots or not becuase of the price" well actually ITS NOT.there for i think its best if we come up with a solution like > Buying pots with guildbank , pay alchemists ( gold or mats ) to make the pots.

These are just simple solutions that can make things 100X easier.maby we will loose some gold, but progress and nice teamplay is priceless imo

im willing to help in any way.

-Argonn
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:50 pm

as i have said several times im an Elixir master and is always available for my guild mates just bring me the herbs and i'll do your pots.
Back to top Go down
Torke

Torke

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 7:58 pm

I haven't read all the posts in this thread - I'm in a bit of a hurry, but...

I want to make it clear to you how i feel on this issue.
To see the guild in it's current shape really feels bad, I mean, I'm sacrificing a lot of time the could have gone to other things when administrating the guild, now, if the outcome of this was positive it would be the best thing i could spend my time on. But when the guild goes this way, I can't feel anything but negative towards the whole thing.

Now, I don't want the guild to fall into the same abyss as countless other failed guilds - the solution:

The scheduled reformation for today, which will with no fail filter away some of the most unmotivated members.

A continued filteration of unmotivated members come Whiteout - we need to become more strict.

Stricter rules - this is, imo, the most important part. As Beerfish stated before, we cannot accept people eating or leaving during raids anymore. This is something we'll have to deal with in Whiteout. Raids should start later, 20.00 sounds like a good time - spending more of the week clearing instances isn't too big a deal, it's fun, hey?

Please be patient while we at guild administration try to fix these issues - since we don't want to lose any more good members.
Back to top Go down
Prolen

Prolen

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Torke wrote:
I haven't read all the posts in this thread - I'm in a bit of a hurry, but...

I want to make it clear to you how i feel on this issue.
To see the guild in it's current shape really feels bad, I mean, I'm sacrificing a lot of time the could have gone to other things when administrating the guild, now, if the outcome of this was positive it would be the best thing i could spend my time on. But when the guild goes this way, I can't feel anything but negative towards the whole thing.

Now, I don't want the guild to fall into the same abyss as countless other failed guilds - the solution:

The scheduled reformation for today, which will with no fail filter away some of the most unmotivated members.

A continued filteration of unmotivated members come Whiteout - we need to become more strict.

Stricter rules - this is, imo, the most important part. As Beerfish stated before, we cannot accept people eating or leaving during raids anymore. This is something we'll have to deal with in Whiteout. Raids should start later, 20.00 sounds like a good time - spending more of the week clearing instances isn't too big a deal, it's fun, hey?

Please be patient while we at guild administration try to fix these issues - since we don't want to lose any more good members.

Me and Greythorne IoIed Smile

You never took an active interest in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Beerfish

Beerfish

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 9:48 pm

Tonights Karazhan orgy once again went downhill. We downed Illidian and went on to Prince. I tanked it succesfully, yet we wiped for random reasons. People started asking Meino to tank. Nice... I received a whisper from Ruffuss again! He wanted to proof me how good a healer Imune is. I said both he and Imune are slackers because they go out for dinner during a orgy. He said that eating during raids isnt a problem. I laughed. Afterwards I told him that we were planning on making new rules to change the eating during orgy behaviour. I said the guild could look for a new MT if they decided eating during raids is smart thing to do.

Couple minutes later some ppl started talking Swedish on Ventrilo! Omg? Didnt we decided to stop to like two weeks ago? I warned the guild (as orgy leader) to quit talk Swedish on vent or get kicked out. I was bluntly told to keep out of it since it involved "personal matters". Come on... This seriously did it. I'm out of the guild guys. Too much slacking and bullshit going on for me. Even as an officer members just not listen. A shame for those I really started to like though. After I left the guild I got a nice /w from Imune saying: "Thanks for everything.. YOU SUCK!" which proofs the level of maturity in the guild. He ignored me after.

Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
Torke

Torke

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 11:09 pm

Prolen wrote:

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Hm, The thing is; It's not the eating that's fucking up the raids...It's all the other small "afks" Cause usally, It's like 1-3 people that eats sometime during the orgy which would be like a 3-5 minute break, 3-5 minute break is kinda little if you just keep it to "dinner brb" and "toilet brb".

Beerfish even went afk during our orgy just as much as I did, Cause I went afk for a total of 4-5 minutes and I didn't go afk for the rest of the evening

Beerfish calculated total afk time was even the same as mine, so basicly it's just that you can't eat during orgy, but it's okay to do other stuff instead of eating 5mins?

Hi bounce
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:17 pm

Torke wrote:
Prolen wrote:

Ok.

And ffs Prolen, Don't act like you stopped raiding cos of us, U stopped raiding cos ur a fucking pvp faggot. (p.s your parents would probably have your head if you didn't eat when they told you to, am I right?)
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 1:20 pm

p.s I think these late dinners usually only happens at friday though, from mon-thurs I think most people eat a lot earlier than 20:00 ish
Back to top Go down
Beerfish

Beerfish

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 2:02 pm

Ruffusss wrote:
Hm, The thing is; It's not the eating that's fucking up the raids...It's all the other small "afks" Cause usally, It's like 1-3 people that eats sometime during the orgy which would be like a 3-5 minute break, 3-5 minute break is kinda little if you just keep it to "dinner brb" and "toilet brb".

Beerfish even went afk during our orgy just as much as I did, Cause I went afk for a total of 4-5 minutes and I didn't go afk for the rest of the evening

Beerfish calculated total afk time was even the same as mine, so basicly it's just that you can't eat during orgy, but it's okay to do other stuff instead of eating 5mins?

Hi bounce

I never went afk during raids ffs. We were all waiting for those eating.
Back to top Go down
Prolen

Prolen

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 8:25 pm

Ruffusss wrote:
Torke wrote:
Prolen wrote:

Ok.

And ffs Prolen, Don't act like you stopped raiding cos of us, U stopped raiding cos ur a fucking pvp faggot. (p.s your parents would probably have your head if you didn't eat when they told you to, am I right?)

Don't call me a faggot you fucking twat

I said thats ONE of the reasons i found pvp funnier than pve.
Back to top Go down
Beerfish

Beerfish

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 2:58 am

This guild has got some serious issues to work on. Just renaming it to High Voltage or whatever will not make a fucking difference. What you need to do is get rid of that tward Ruffuss. He's a fucking piss. Next to that, screw fucking dinner in a orgy. This is my last post on a failing guilds forum. I wish thee all a very fond farewell.

Prolen <3
Back to top Go down
Prolen

Prolen

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 3:52 am

Beerfish wrote:

Prolen <3
What a sympathetic gesture. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current state of afairs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
loli haet pizza :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: