loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

resto druid Angon 70

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angon

resto druid Angon 70 Empty
PostSubject: resto druid Angon 70   resto druid Angon 70 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 9:42 pm

Name, character name, age;
Aurimas,Angon,14

Important stats, spec, gear (armory);
Im full arcane with ignite and pyro. 43/18/0 this spec is good only if shadowpriest with me in grp and probably shaman...cuz of mana tide and mana spring.I used to be 10/48/3 but want to try this spec Smile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Angon
with pve gear i have 898 fire and arcane
Former guild(s);
London Undearground-was cool guild but disband..,Eternal Pain-Unable to progress in everything,Convicted-got Gkick for no reason (actualy of that event with HH...i was in guild run with GREENIES helped them to kill him and did need on that broom 60% speed and head and droped epic ring for healers i passed it cuz i dont need it^^so they called me NINJA("u see why")thats a story....ah btw was two times in Gruul's lair with Convicted...one time didnt kill but other killed
Professions;
Tailoring 368 but soon 375(working on it) and JC is 200:p dont have time to lvl up it atm
Experience from former raids;
uchindon-almost yes
Hellfire Citade-Yes(exalted)
Coilfang Reservoir-Yes(exalted)
Tempest Keep-Yes(exalted)
Caverns of time-No
Karazhan-Yes
Gruul's lair-Yes
Playtime (When you can orgy);
18:00 till 00:00....weekends 18:00-06:00:D

A little more information about yourself.

I live in Lithuania,Klaipeda 8grade atm in Basic School but will go to Highschool next year,im going to fitness also and I understand and speak English(if no lag in VT Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
Beerfish

Beerfish

PostSubject: Re: resto druid Angon 70   resto druid Angon 70 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 2:39 pm

You look alright mate! Could we have a talk ingame? Add me to your buddy list and /w me once you see me come online.
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: resto druid Angon 70   resto druid Angon 70 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 4:36 pm

very nice! welcome to the guild cheers
Back to top Go down
https://lolihaetpizza.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto druid Angon 70   resto druid Angon 70 Empty

Back to top Go down

resto druid Angon 70
Page 1 of 1