loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.

Go down 
+4
Oggeman
Granstedt
Meino
Burret
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Burret

Burret

Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. Empty
PostSubject: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:59 pm

Ok as I stated im tired of all this bullshit and whining on people that dont have sockets/enchants on their epics. If you think its so fucking important then pay for it yourself. Some people got other stuffs to do than farming/buying gold, like for example pvping. Because this is a game its up to yourself what the fuck you want to do with your playtime/gold.

If people still thinks this is wrong then fine put a statement demanding that people farm gold/fixing enchants/sockets. I can guarantee that people will leavet this guild if you do so though and im one of them even though i got all enchants/sockets/right speccs.

//Burret

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meino

Meino

PostSubject: haha   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 10:15 pm

Idd

Ask qetesh our own chinese farmer if u want gold
Back to top Go down
Granstedt

Granstedt

PostSubject: Granstedt   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 1:38 am

håller med dej burret Very Happy
ni som tkr jag är sölig på att fixa sockets. KÖP DOM ÅT MEJ ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Oggeman

Oggeman

PostSubject: Re: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 2:44 am

Haha, yeah everyone in the guild donate 10g each, and u can buy your socketts ^^ tongue
Back to top Go down
Prolen

Prolen

PostSubject: Re: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 3:57 am

I kind of disagree. If you need-roll on epics from Karazhan that other guildmates also need, my opinion is that it's you guilt to at least socket them with green gems. It takes approximately two minutes to get enough gold for one green gem if you farm i.e. primal water.

It's just about showing your fellow guildmates some respect.
Back to top Go down
Oggeman

Oggeman

PostSubject: Re: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 11:52 am

Go to Elemental Plateu in Nagrand, there you can farm lots of Mote of Fire (Primal Fire) and Mote of Air (Primal Air), from lvl 70-71 Elementals. Easy money if no one else is there, but its allways someone else there farming to. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Torke

Torke

PostSubject: Re: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 7:24 pm

Burret wrote:
Blah Blah

Imo, it's all about doing respectable DPS. If you manage that, I couldn't care less if you're fully enchanted or not (I don't have all the enchants, for example).

Edit: We're not a hardcore guild, and if you find that grinding gold for expensive enchants is taking too much of your time - then don't do it. It's all about casual, fun gaming.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burret

Burret

PostSubject: Re: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 7:29 pm

Torke wrote:
Burret wrote:
Blah Blah

Imo, it's all about doing respectable DPS. If you manage that, I could'nt care less if you're fully enchanted or not (I don't have all the enchants, for example).

Edit: We're not a hardcore guild, and if you find that grinding gold for expensive enchants is taking too much of your time - then don't do it. It's all about casual, fun gaming.

Thank you someone that acctually understands what WoW means.

And yes green gems doesnt cost shit but some people want to have the gems they want and not put in some crap gems and i understand them. And no we shouldnt donate gold....its the 1 that whines that should pay it all if its so almighty important for him. If the person still do nice damage/helps the raid good then it doesnt matter if it is enchanted/sockted.
Back to top Go down
Akroz

Akroz

PostSubject: Re: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 2:33 am

well i'd just like to say, people takes up raidspots (and yes i know we are a casual guild) and when your just so lazy that you cant even put in some green sockets .. teh epix aint even getting better then blueitems then.. so why spend some hours in a instance and needing greeditems?

and thats just a shame that others are missing out lewt and spots.
Back to top Go down
Qetesh

Qetesh

PostSubject: Maximum wight?   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 1:43 pm

I think we should have a like a maximum weight for this guild, you know not to low, maby around 100 kilos, and yes, orc your shoulders will be encounted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.   Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok im tired of all this bullshit. READ NOW.
Page 1 of 1