loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frost mage application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
axloth

Frost mage application Empty
PostSubject: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 9:21 pm

So I'm Axloth (Lassi from Finland) and I'm 15 years old and i've been playing since the release and deleted my old main (rogue) so I started a mage and have been playing on it for over a year now or so.

I used to be in Gifu but didn't like that too serious business attitude there and now im in Kill on sight (just a guild for my irl friends and alts Very Happy) and i got raid exprience from full zg aq20 and mc. I can play whenever I want when im home and I'm active Very Happy I got tailoring (358) and enchanting(247) as my professions.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Axloth

There's all the information you need I hope Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 12:03 am

hm..

You can't specc fire for pve?
Back to top Go down
axloth

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 12:38 am

Yeah if i can get new shoulders&offhand Smile id love to be fire tbh but im stuck with frost because of these items Very Happy
Back to top Go down
axloth

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 6:45 pm

So would I get in if i'd respec fire?
Back to top Go down
Barf

Barf

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 6:49 pm

I don't wanna let you hang on this one, but I guess the answer would be no Wink

It's also loads about the mindset. You gotta commit yourself to the PvE needs of the guild if you want to join, cause we are lacking serious players at the moment Sad

Speccing fire, and then showing us that you are willing to work for your new gear as well as being active is good enough for me :p

*EDIT: I don't want to give the wrong impression of us being hardcore. I don't believe that we are hardcore, but members should still show up for the raids on the raid days (sign up for em), and act mature and serious while actually raiding. Too tired of in-raid stupid mistakes ;_;*
Back to top Go down
axloth

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 7:59 pm

well i was going to respec fire anyway tonight^^

and how could i show u that im willing to work for my gear?Razz
Back to top Go down
Laderbengt

Laderbengt

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 8:24 pm

tip: get some boe epics and do lots of heroics, myabe with someoen n our guild and so on Smile
Back to top Go down
Torke

Torke

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 3:11 am

Im up for heroics basically at any time, if you need a healer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost mage application   Frost mage application Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost mage application
Page 1 of 1