loli haet pizza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
loli haet pizza

WoW

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Current state of afairs

Go down 
+6
Prolen
Imune
skumgummi
Meino
Ruffusss
Beerfish
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beerfish

Beerfish

Current state of afairs Empty
PostSubject: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:18 pm

My fellow guildies, there are some things bothering me and I wish to let them out in order for us all to discuss them. At some points you may agree with me, yet on others you may not. Fair. Do remain mature enough to express a solid opinion instead of lame ch4nsp33ch or whatever.

I recently got back to tanking which I had always done prior to lolihaetpizza. Before I did this though, I had a talk with our GM Torke. I asked him if he would mind me switching prot, on which he told me Razuke already acted as MT for the guild. I didn't mind, though remembered Razuke saying he'd rather go Fury than being prot. Torke spoke to Razuke and confirmed this story. I switched prot the same night. Torke accepted me as the new MT and asked me to help him out with some issues in the guild. My experience as GM and officer of many other guilds led me to accept this great honor, on which I was promoted to officer.

I agree being promoted to officer on such a quick notice is perhaps a little akward to some. Yet, lolihaetpizza is, from as far as I have noticed, going downhill. Torke did, what any other GM would do, by promoting someone active, experienced and dedicated to officer. I did the same in two of my own guilds when things went a little downhill. New blood means new chances. The fact not everybody realises this side of the coin, came to my attention prior to the orgy of last night. Ruffuss didnt like my promotion on the short notice I'd been a member and basicly asked Torke to demote him. I tried to rationally talk things out with him on Ventrilo, but he said there was nothing to talk about.

The Karazhan orgy hit off and things started a little rusty. No problem there, since I had to get that sense of tanking back and our group needed to warmup. We didn't wipe before reaching Maiden. The healers were partly to blaim for this, so was the unexperienced precense of one of our new priests. Wiping in Karazhan isn't a big issue if it happends for a legitemate reason. However, after two attemps some people started going afk! They went off to have dinner... Now I have never been in a guild before since they dark ages of WoW, in which players were allowed to have dinner during a orgy. This basicly means the whole orgy is waiting for that person to finish. Either orgy later (20:00 - 23:00?) or eat prior to the start!

I was tempted to leave while some were having a pleasent dinner, yet I decided to wait. Slowly, one by one, they came back and we continued on a succesfull attempt downing Maiden. Imunadin, who also went off for dinner, kept being unfocused and unserious the rest of the orgy. That basicly pissed me off and I made sure he knew that. The rest of the night went pretty good tbh. Yet at one point I received a whisper from Ruffuss asking me for a little talk after the orgy: I agreed. Like 30min later he again whispered me saying it was no longer necessary and he'd leave the guild after the orgy. Nice... We quit before Prince and Ruffuss left the guild. BUT not before he insulted Torke on his main character AND alts. After he left some ppl were actually happy, being tired of his attitude and flaming reactions on personal/guild issues inside the guild.

Today I log back on, once again to find a Heroic Mech group for The Sun Eater. I came across the most terrible pugs I've ever seen and decided to wait for more guildies to come online and ask them. Later on I again logged on to find Ruffuss back in the guild(?). He acted like nothing happend. He asked me to come Heroic Mech and I explained him about the terrible pugs and me needing the last boss. Yes, this would mean they'd lack some badges, but I promised to go a different heroic with them afterwards. Ruffuss accepted, yet Imunadin didnt. First he said he wanted ALL the badges from Heroic Mech, but later on he explained my reaction towards his slacking attitude during raids was the reason. For the love of god dude...

With all these problems just summed up after 2 days, I wonder what else could go wrong. Yes, this is all happening on a short notice too, isnt it? Torke's plan to rename the guild is good. I, however, am not sure if I could continue in a guild with slackers and immature kids screwing around all the time. I will have to think about joining Whiteout next friday. Basicly it depends on the replies I'll get in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:34 pm

Hehe, you got it all figured out Smile
Back to top Go down
Meino

Meino

PostSubject: hmmm   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:36 pm

Ok, I know u havnt been in the guild for long but it always been like this,

That ppl r eating in the middle of raids, n tbh it dosnt annoy me so much as long as they will come back in 5-10mins...

And I sorry that I joked about Imunadin beeing a slacker only time I know he really slacked was when 2-3 ppl was eating...

And Ruffuss Has been in the guild for months, And he has raided almost each orgy so It wasn't so funny to see him leave but I feelt good again when he wanted to join the guild again... He is usually a good player but he was on bad mood yesterday dunno why

(Don't joke about my english)
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:45 pm

Meino wrote:
Ok, I know u havnt been in the guild for long but it always been like this,

That ppl r eating in the middle of raids, n tbh it dosnt annoy me so much as long as they will come back in 5-10mins...

And I sorry that I joked about Imunadin beeing a slacker only time I know he really slacked was when 2-3 ppl was eating...

And Ruffuss Has been in the guild for months, And he has raided almost each orgy so It wasn't so funny to see him leave but I feelt good again when he wanted to join the guild again... He is usually a good player but he was on bad mood yesterday dunno why

(Don't joke about my english)

Yeah, Not saying I did anything right, I was being a selfish moron.
But people deserve a 2nd chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:47 pm

I really don't have anything against you to be honest, I just think it's weird when a new member like you get officer so quickly, In my opinion; officer is something you could get if you know the guild very well and played from the start with that exact guild, Cause a officer has to know every member inside the guild...but...it's only my opinion, I don't hate you though beerfish

EDIT: Don't make that big a deal out of being a officer tho, It's never actually been that "much" to it in the first place, It basicly gives you the rights to lead a orgy and recruit members xD
Back to top Go down
Beerfish

Beerfish

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:51 pm

Ruffusss wrote:

EDIT: Don't make that big a deal out of being a officer tho, It's never actually been that "much" to it in the first place, It basicly gives you the rights to lead a orgy and recruit members xD

Then why do you bother me being an officer in the first place? It never actually ment "much" anyways?
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:55 pm

hm, good point, but I didn't really bother you that much. I barely even spoke to you.

EDIT: I understand what you mean..hm..
Well, I overreacted as I said in earlier post Sad
it was selfish and foolish at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 8:45 pm

so, you want ppl to tell there parents after they have cooked dinner for an hour or two that they want to eat at 11...?

or

you want us to tell them we already ate before they make dinner, so our parents cant enjoy some time with us?
dinner is probably the only time of the day when i have a conversation with either of my parents. Except maybe the odd msn conversation while theyre at work...
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 8:47 pm

and from what i heard you said Imunadin was a shitty healer, so he ignored you and you demote him to silenced...

for what reason does he suck?
Back to top Go down
Beerfish

Beerfish

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 pm

The eating issue is whats getting to you, isnt it Skummi? Why not orgy a little later then? Like 20:00? Most ppl will be done with eating then?
Back to top Go down
Imune

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 pm

Becuz we wont get far then maby?.. and need to orgy karazhan like 5 times a week
Back to top Go down
Prolen

Prolen

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 9:25 pm

I agree with Beerfish. It is way too much slacking going on during raids and that is one of the main reasons i decided not to do PVE anymore. People do not come online on the appointed time and people go, without notice, AFK for dinner in the middle of a orgy.

That's also why i think promoting beerfish was a good idea. The guild needs serious and mature officers.
Back to top Go down
Ruffusss

Ruffusss

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:13 pm

Prolen wrote:
I agree with Beerfish. It is way too much slacking going on during raids and that is one of the main reasons i decided not to do PVE anymore. People do not come online on the appointed time and people go, without notice, AFK for dinner in the middle of a orgy.

That's also why i think promoting beerfish was a good idea. The guild needs serious and mature officers.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sorry but that was amusing DO MORE orgy S
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:14 pm

you just think our kawks are to small for being in an orgy
Back to top Go down
Prolen

Prolen

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Two replies that confirm OP's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:18 pm

well everything Beerfish says is true i agree with you on all the things you have said. and yes if you sign to an orgy you can´t go afk 20min to Eat. For the love of god! ofc you can´t go and eat for like 20min!! if you just have to go and eat in the middle of the orgy for 20min just do a /gquit or don´t sign to the orgy! and when we now are going to reform the guild i think we need som strict rules on the raiding part at least thats my opinion. im really glad you wrote about this subject Beerfish its came to my mind several times but ive never taking it out for descussion.

and about Beerfish beeing Officer was an great choise imo, at least ive never seen him taking out his anger on other members or getting childish over nothing and leave the guild for no reason at all. Ruffuss your an great player and all and do deserve an second chanse but is what ive seen not the "Officer Material" and if its true that he demoted Imunadin to silenced i think he had an really good reason to do it.

and last Beerfish im going to spec resto again to the weekend but i lack a little rep before im reverd for the TK instances but i'll fix it so i can help you getting the sword Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lolihaetpizza.forumotion.com
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:25 pm

what good reason can calling one of our very good healers a shitty healer, and demoting him when he ignores him...

the reason he got flamed was because he went to eat during the orgy, but so did I, meino and someone else who i forgot. Imunadin wasnt the last one to get back either.
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:34 pm

skumgummi wrote:
what good reason can calling one of our very good healers a shitty healer, and demoting him when he ignores him...

the reason he got flamed was because he went to eat during the orgy, but so did I, meino and someone else who i forgot. Imunadin wasnt the last one to get back either.

well if i was Beerfish i would have demoted you all to Silenced/newcomer again, what you do when you go and Eat during the orgy is taking up everyone elses time or maybe someone else could have raided instead of you, if your to selfish to understand that im feeling really sorry for you. and calling Imunadin a shitty healer .. that i dont belive if Beerfish dont admit it himself. and ignoring an officer is more than 1 reason to demote an member
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:39 pm

so, you wouldnt ignore an officer if hes flaming you like hell? And, people have to eat, its natural. and most parents like eating dinner with there children, and this really long paus that was a horrible wait was around 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:48 pm

skumgummi wrote:
so, you wouldnt ignore an officer if hes flaming you like hell? And, people have to eat, its natural. and most parents like eating dinner with there children, and this really long paus that was a horrible wait was around 10 minutes.

so this really important dinner you just need to have in the middle of the orgy so you can relax and talk with your parents is just 10min. i just say if you have to go and eat in the middle of the orgy just dont sign.
Back to top Go down
Imune

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:49 pm

And i dunno wth he whined so damn much about me i was Prob the best healer and yes i went afk eating but so did meino and Ruffuss why dident he whine on them ? and he have just joined this guild and think he owns it alrdy i think thats pure bs!
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:51 pm

having a short dinner break is normal. All guilds i have ever been in had them... all you have to do to make it better for all is to have like 20 mins where you can go do other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Saiyaman
Admin
Saiyaman

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:02 am

skumgummi wrote:
having a short dinner break is normal. All guilds i have ever been in had them... all you have to do to make it better for all is to have like 20 mins where you can go do other stuff.

well if you feel that an dinner break is really needed in the middle of the orgy you make an post on the forum so we can descuss it and dont just random go away destroing for everyone else and have your own break whenever it fits you. thats just childish and inmature and in my opinion not how you work with your guild rather against it
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:07 am

i never left for longer then 3 minutes to get my food, and i ate at the computer, i managed to finish it before ppl got back though. It never really mattered to me though, having a nice pause to talk to my friends and stuff wasnt bad though Smile
Back to top Go down
skumgummi

skumgummi

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:12 am

oh btw saiya, can you make a guildbank room on the new forum called "Juancarlos" shop, make me moderator aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current state of afairs   Current state of afairs Empty

Back to top Go down

Current state of afairs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
loli haet pizza :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: